Sunday, April 22, 2012

Placement 1A - Day - 0

Without giving Sue Murphy a heart attack on pt. confidentiality, I am going to attempt to blog about my placement to let my family and friends know what I am up to. So names, details, or pics of patients and things like that. Just other details of what life as a physio student on placement is like.

Today Brooke drove us up to Kelowna in her affectionately named Hyundai "Henry". It was a great drive up. The Coq was clear and sunny from Hope to West bank. And Henry did very well on the hills even though the physio students who occupied him had attempted to pack them light. Anyways a pit stop in Hope for some subway, 10 Timbits, several slices of delightful banana bread made by Brooke and lots of phresh tunes later and we were in Westbank :D

I made a transfer (T/F) at the ESSO station to Nicky's car and Brooke and Jem continued on their way to the "Mansion on the Lake". I have seen the pics. Like I said, there needs to be an BBQ. No questions.

After some tea, a Canucks defeat and a delicious dinner, I am pretty much ready for bed and good night's sleep before tomorrow's commute to Penticton!

1 comment:

  1. glad to here henry was up to the task would of been sad if he hadnt been
    the (tf) would have been hard on nicky!

    go golfing nucks!
    go golfing nucks!

    ReplyDelete