Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Home Seet Home (for the next 5 weeks)


 We arrived jet lagged and absolutely shattered on Friday to our new place. Our landlord seems very helpful and they are even going to teach us how too cook a bit. We also found out today that they're going to change our sheets and towels every few days! What a treat since we are such sweaty messes! Anyways, I always get asked what my place looks like when I am staying somewhere new. So here are a few picts to tantalize the senses.
This is our kitchen. Complete with a extra bed! I have to admit when I first walked in and saw this I thought that this might be the entire apartment. 

This is our actual bedroom. The mosquitos seem to like Krista's side of the bed better. 

What would an apartment in Asia be without a toilet that combines the shower?


This is officially my favorite room of our place I like to eat here and to do my morning yoga. 35 day yoga challenge anyone. I am going to give it a shot anyways.

1 comment:

  1. ALways fun to walk into a place that you have been wondering about for a long time! LOL! I would have thought that the bed in the kitchen was it too but it sounds like the perfect place for Cameron since then he can make breakfast without really getting out of bed! LOL!

    I cannot do a whole class everyday but I will commit to increasing rounds of sun salutaions everyday and yoga on some days! Is that ok?

    PS i miss you!

    ReplyDelete